Cancellation Policy Effective July 2013
Cancellation/Missed Appointment Policy:
A MasterCard, Visa, or gift card number is required to guarantee any new appointment after cancellation with less than 24-hours notice or a missed appointment. J Curtis Color Studio observes strict privacy policies and will not disclose this information to any other party. Your credit card number will be securely kept in your history file.
Client Cancellation/Missed Appointment Policy:
• Should cancellation occur through no fault of J Curtis Color Studio, less than 24- hours prior to the scheduled appointment time and J Curtis Color Studio is unable to fill the cancelled time, 50% of the service cost will be applied to the client's credit card or gift card number on file.
• Should a client not arrive for a scheduled appointment without providing any notification, the full amount of the service will be applied to the credit card or gift card number on file.
• Should a client not wish to provide credit card information to their client card file, it is requested that payment for the requested service be provided at the time of scheduling.
• In the event that you miss three consecutive appointments without contacting the salon, you will be unable to schedule future appointments. However, you may be considered as a walk-in.
• Arriving late for your scheduled appointment may result in rescheduling. We understand that situations may come up but it will be up to the stylists discretion if the services can be completed at that time.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation with our policies. Please know that every consideration is given to late cancellations and missed appointments before applying cancellation charges and every attempt is made to contact the client before any such fees are applied. We assure that every effort will be made on our part to offer quality and timely services to our clients. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at (256) 582-4913, or you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a courtesy, we try to call/text and confirm your appointments prior to your appointment. However, if we are unable to call or reach you, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee.
We accept the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Debit Cards, personal checks with a valid ID, Gift Certificates and cash. We're sorry, but we do not accept American Express.